How To Apply
You’re choosing us as much as we’re choosing you. That’s why our Galileo application process is a two-way street, allowing your family and our team to get to know each other along the way. Each step of our application process is designed to assess your learner’s needs and perfectly tailor their education path to best suit them.
Here’s what you can expect when you apply to Galileo:
Once you complete our inquiry form, an admissions counselor will reach out with next steps, including how to access the Galileo Application Form.
Current School Steps
This is one of the most important steps in the application process. Because we value everyone’s creativity and individual expression, we’re asking that your child submit an introduction of their choice to let us know who they are. The introduction can be in any form — an essay, a poem, a video, an audio recording — anything that shows us more about your learner in their own words and creation. Consider having them answer questions like
- Who are you?
- What are your strengths?
- What do you like about school? What don’t you like about school?
- What do you hope to learn this year?
- What are your interests?
- What do you like to do before/after school?
- What are your goals for this year?
- What are you reading? Listening to?
- What sounds most interesting about learning at Galileo Preparatory Academy?